Learn how gastronomy influences the history, customs and heritage of Alicante on a tour of its flavors, aromas and textures.
We will visit:
- Esplanade of Spain: tasting of horchata and almond cake.
- Gabriel Miró Square: wine tasting.
- Plaza Nueva: tasting of AOVE oils and derived products.
- Central Market: tasting of pickles and fruits.
- Brewery: craft beer tasting and aperitif.
- Traditional Center Restaurant: 1 drink and aperitif.
- End of visit.
Meeting point: Explanada del Puerto Tourist Office
Marina deportiva, Muelle de Levante 6, 03001 Alicante
Hours and duration.
10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., approximately 3 and a half hours.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 35 euros per person
From 3 people, 30 euros per person.
Children under 10 years inclusive, free
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Product tastings according to program.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Accident and liability insurance.
Baby carriages, wheelchairs …
Temperature measurement, use of mandatory mask, safety distance and groups according to regulations.