Two municipalities twinned by grapes and industry. Ceramics, marble stone, vineyards and Art Nouveau come together at this crossroads of paths and traditions, between narrow alleys and monuments with great charm.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit to Agost, cradle of ceramics in the province of Alicante, where we will visit:
- Plaza de España, town hall, ceramic and bread ovens, fountains, old washing facilities.
- Plaza de la Constitución, church, alleys, hermitages.
- Old hermitage and castle.
- Wine cellar.
- Museum of Ceramics and Pottery.
- Free time.
- Visit to Novelda, the charm of Art Nouveau among vineyard fields, where we will visit:
- Monumental complex of La Mola.
- Sanctuary and castle.
- Free time.
- Return to the meeting point. End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Estanco). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration.
9.30 a.m. to 3 p.m., approximately 5 and a half hours.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 65 euros per person
3 people, 55 euros per person.
4 people, 50 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 45 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Tickets to the Museum of Ceramics and Pottery.
• Bottle of water.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Accident and civil liability insurance.