Discover this city surrounded by valleys and mountains, with an industrial and Art Nouveau past, and great festivals making its best known heritage.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit to Alcoy, a centenary city with history and heritage of great interest, where we will visit:
- Towers and walls of the old medieval town.
- Churches, alleys and palaces.
- Plaza de España, town hall, Plaza de Dins. Lonja de San Jorge.
- Modernist buildings and palaces, Círculo Mercantil.
- Glorieta, market, Parterre.
- Bridges, Cervantes Refuge.
- Free time.
- Return to the meeting point. End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Floristería Los Claveles). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., approximately 6 hours.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 70 euros per person
3 people, 60 euros per person.
4 people, 50 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 45 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Tickets to Refugio de Cervantes and Círculo Mercantil.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Bottle of water.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Accident and liability insurance.
Taking temperature, use of mandatory mask, safety distance and groups according to regulations