Between valleys and mountains, at El Comtat area, there are little corners with all the inland charm of the Costa Blanca. Monumental cities full with alleys and squares, flavored with oil and honey.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit to the Oli del Comtat oil mill: farming areas, olive yards, processing and production areas, shop.
- Oil tasting.
- Visit to Cocentaina: the charm of a medieval character historic town, high towers and the aroma of fresh bread.
- Return to the meeting point.
- End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Estanco). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., approximately 6 hours.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 65 euros per person
3 people, 55 euros per person.
4 people, 50 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 45 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Bottle of water.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Oil tasting.
• Accident and civil liability insurance.
Baby carriages, wheelchairs …