Basic info: Dry cave for beginners, technicaly easy to attend and with lots of different rock formations.
Approximately timing: 4 to 5 hours.
- Time to reach starting point: 30 minutes.
- Activity timming: 3 to 4 hours.
- Time to reach finish point: 30 minutes.
Best time: All year round.
- Interesting cave formed mainly by gypsum and clays with different rooms and cavities. A walking route through water steps and with some areas where you have to make small climbs and detours.
- The cave presents slopes of 205 meters and a length of about 1300 meters, which makes it the deepest gypsum cavity in the world.
- Another interesting aspect of this cave is the presence of a colony of bats of great interest, although they are not always visible since they are one of the fastest flying species.
- We can observe how the water erosion effect has formed different cavities and curious rock formations, as well as several surprises you will find especially in the final part.