Travel the course of one of the most important rivers on the Costa Blanca, its passage through valleys and mountains, and a spectacular archaeological landscape.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Elda Dam Route, along the Vinalopó River where we will visit:
- Bridges, tunnels and wells.
- Natural terraces.
- Dam and pipes.
- River reeds and tarays forest.
- Lime kilns, railway tunnel.
- Monastil archaeological site.
- Free time.
- Return to the meeting point. End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Floristería Los Claveles). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., approximately 6 hours.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
Minimum 4 people, 30 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 20 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Bottle of water.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Accident and civil liability insurance.
Temperature measurement, use of mandatory mask, safety distance and groups according to regulations.