We visit the capital of the Elda Valley, where crafts and tradition are intertwined with history, heritage and nature.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit to Elda, where we will visit:
- Vinalopó river Gardens.
- Castle and alleys of the old town.
- Town Hall, squares and squares, urban art.
- Eldense Casino society.
- Palaces and houses of the bourgeoisie.
- Artisan cheese factory.
- Free time.
- Return to the meeting point. End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Floristería Los Claveles). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration.
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., approximately 5 hours.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 70 euros per person.
3 people, 60 euros per person.
4 people, 50 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 45 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Artisan cheese workshop.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Bottle of water.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Accident and civil liability insurance.
Temperature measurement, use of mandatory mask, safety distance and groups according to regulations.