We will travel to one of the best known areas of the Costa Blanca, the Marina Baixa. Discover a fascinating place between the sea and the mountains. Admire the landscape, tour its vineyards and enjoy the products made in a very special winery.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit the old town of Altea, one of the most charming towns in the entire area, through its narrow streets and white houses.
- Visit to the Enrique Mendoza wineries: farm, vineyards and production areas, winery, gardens, shop.
- Wine tasting and aperitif.
- Return to the meeting point.
- End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Floristería Los Claveles). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration. 9.00 a.m. to 3 p.m., 6 hours approximately.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 75 euros per person.
3 people, 65 euros per person.
4 people, 60 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 55 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Bottle of water.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Wine tasting and aperitif.
• Accident and liability insurance.
Temperature measurement, use of mandatory mask, safety distance and groups according to regulations.