Discover the Valley of the Grapes, in the heart of Medio Vinalopó area. Enjoy a unique castle and picturesque sanctuary. Admire the landscape, tour its vineyards and enjoy the products made in a winery with a lot of history.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit to the Monumental Complex of La Mola: castle of La Mola and sanctuary of Santa María Magdalena.
- Visit to the Heretat de Cesilia winery: farm, vineyards, front house built 1707, production areas, modern winery, gardens, shop.
- Wine tasting and aperitif.
- Return to the meeting point. End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Estanco). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration. 9.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m., 5 hours approximately.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 75 euros per person.
3 people, 65 euros per person.
4 people, 55 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 50 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Bottle of water.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Wine tasting and aperitif.
• Accident and liability insurance.
Baby carriages, wheelchairs ..