Entering inland of the province of Alicante between valleys and mountains to discover two municipalities with great charm and nature beauty.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit to Jijona, “the sweetest place in the world”, where we will visit:
- Blai tower, castle of Torre Grossa, old town, Raval street.
- Avenida de la Constitución, town hall, manors and charming building facades.
- Nougat Museum.
- Free time.
- Visit to Busot, the charm of a town at the Cabeçò d’Or mountain feet, where we will visit:
- Canelobre Caves.
- Old town, Church square, narrow streets.
- Museum of Ethnic Music.
- Free time.
- Return to the meeting point. End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Floristería Los Claveles). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., approximately 6 hours.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 70 euros per person
3 people, 55 euros per person.
4 people, 50 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 45 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Tickets to the Nougat Museum and tasting of sweets (Jijona), Canelobre Caves and Museum of Ethnic Music (Busot).
• Bottle of water.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Accident and civil liability insurance.
Temperature measurement, use of mandatory mask, safety distance and groups according to regulations.