Headquarters of the Bishopric and nexus of cultures, undoubtedly one of the places with the greatest number of national monuments in the Valencian Community, declared its old town as a Historic-Artistic Site.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit to Orihuela, monumentality in its purest form, where we will visit:
- Palmeral and Interpretation Center.
- Colegio de Santo Domingo, old town.
- Tudemir Palace, Casino, Segura River.
- Cathedral, palaces and stately homes, churches and convents.
- Museum of the Wall, town hall, Museum of the Reconquest.
- Free time.
- Return to the meeting point. End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Floristería Los Claveles). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., approximately 6 hours.
Consult other times.
Possibility of visiting in English, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 70 euros per person
3 people, 55 euros per person.
4 people, 50 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 45 euros per person.
Minors and groups consult.
• Tickets to the Colegio de Santo Domingo, Cathedral, Church of Santas Justa and Rufina, Museum of the Wall, Museum of Reconquest. Transportation.
• Bottle of water.
• Official guide throughout the visit.
• Exterior and interior visits (depending on availability).
• Accident and civil liability insurance.
Temperature measurement, use of mandatory mask, safety distance and groups according to regulations.