Discover one of the largest historical centers in Europe, with a multitude of monuments, buildings, traditions and festivals classified as Historic Artistic and UNESCO Heritage.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit to Valencia, capital of the region, where we will visit:
- Town Hall Square, City Hall, unique buildings.
- Central Market, Lonja de la Seda, churches.
- Barrio del Carmen, alleys, squares.
- Plaza de la Reina, Cathedral, palaces and stately homes.
- Plaza de la Virgen, Basilica, fountains, Torres de Serranos.
- Panoramic tour by vehicle: Turia gardens, City of Arts and Sciences, urban center.
- Free time.
- Return to the meeting point. End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Estanco). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration.
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., approximately 9 hours.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 90 euros per person
3 people, 80 euros per person.
4 people, 70 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 60 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Tickets to the Lonja de la Seda.
• Bottle of water.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Accident and civil liability insurance.