An ideal visit for exquisite palates. Discover the tradition that makes Alicante one of the sweetest areas countrywide, between nougats and chocolates, through two municipalities with great charm and natural beauty.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit to Jijona, “the sweetest place in the world”, where we will visit:
- Torre Blai, castle of Torre Grossa, old town, Raval street.
- Avenida de la Constitución, town hall, manors and charming facades.
- Nougat Museum.
- Free time.
- Visit to Villajoyosa, the charm of a fishing village embraced by the sea, where we will visit:
- Town center, central market, archaeological remains of Allon site.
- Old town, Plaza de la Iglesia, the village, alleys, brightly colored traditional house facades.
- Maritime front, old fishermen’s quarter, wall and bastion.
- Chocolate factory.
- Free time.
- Return to the meeting point. End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Estanco). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., approximately 6 hours.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 65 euros per person.
3 people, 55 euros per person.
4 people, 50 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 45 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Bottle of water.
• Tickets to the Nougat Museum and sweet tasting (Jijona) and Chocolate Factory (Villajoyosa).
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Accident and liability insurance.