Discover the heart of the Costa Blanca, where the towns overlook valleys and mountains, two of the most beautiful towns in the province. Places full with charm, history and tradition. Admire the landscape, walk through its narrow streets and enjoy its colors and views.
Plan of the day:
- Pick up at the agreed meeting point.
- Visit to Villajoyosa, the charm of a fishing village embraced by the sea, where we will visit:
- Town center, central market, archaeological remains of Allon.
- Old town, Plaza de la Iglesia, the village, alleys, brightly colorful facades.
- Seaside promenade, old fishermen’s quarter, wall and bastion.
- Chocolate factory and sweet tasting.
- Free time.
- Visit to Altea, a tour between white houses and views of the sea, where we will visit:
- Calle San Miguel, Plaza de la Iglesia, terraces, Mirador de los Cronistas.
- Tour of the old route around the Renaissance wall, route of the viewpoints.
- Portal Nou, Bastion of the Seigniory, Salamanca street.
- Portal Vell, Mayor street.
- Free time.
- Return to the meeting point. End of visit.
Meeting point: Plaza de los Luceros
Plaza de los Luceros 11 (Estanco). 03005 Alicante
Hours and duration.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., approximately 6 hours.
Timing able to fit your schedule.
Possibility to having your tour in Spanish, French, Italian and Valencian.
2 people, 65 euros per person.
3 people, 55 euros per person.
4 people, 50 euros per person.
From 5 to 8 people, 45 euros per person.
Check out for minors and groups.
• Official guide throughout the whole tour.
• Bottle of water.
• Tickets for a chocolate factory.
• Outside and inside visits (depending on availability).
• Accident and liability insurance.