Basic info: Dry cave for beginners, technicaly easy to attend and with lots of different rock formations.
Approximately timing: 4 to 5 hours.
- Time to reach starting point: 20 minutes.
- Activity timming: 3 to 4 hours.
- Time to reach finish point: 20 minutes.
Best time: All year round.
Interesting, nice and easy to observe a limestone cave that will allow you to get in contact with speleology as follows :
- Easy, crossing a funny and nice way the whole cave, passing by some small tunnels, way ups and downs making you feel a full underground adventure experience.
- Surprising, quantity and quality for many of the rock formations will take your breath away… will see stalagtites, stalagmites, columns, etc…
- Interesting, as it is a historical cave within a Neolithic original site considered one of the most valuable on the Spanish east coast. You can find more information about these archaeological founds at the Alcoy, Valencia and Madrid museums.